Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Blog Hop




Come join ‘we happy few, we band of sisters’ in celebrating our first year as published authors under the Crimson Romance banner. What sets us apart from other romance writers? The diversity of story, the quality of writing and the amazingly original concepts of our writers are unlike any found in usual formula romance. We are unique, as people, as storytellers, as women. So Blog Hop with us, share a comment, sign up to win free book giveaways and prizes, and read an excerpt from my latest book,
Banking On Temperance
  We’ll have a Blog Hopping Blast together!

11 comments:

  1. Basil and Temperance look like quite a pair - Looking forward to reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a sucker on romance so can't wait to read this.. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds like quite a read. I really cannot wait to read this. Thank you for sharing this excerpt I really enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds good! I don't usually like romance but this is good! Cant wait to read the rest

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love a good banter! Thanks for the excerpt!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have a lovely blog, Becky. I can't wait to read Blanking on Temperance.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hehehe!! Great excerpt!! Love to read more!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice job Becky. It's getting warm in here. I don't think our young lady will be making it to Oregon any time soon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the characters names! Wonderful scene set in my mind!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Enjoyed the excerpt, Becky. And your blog, but I read the banner wrong--missed an 's'! Continued success!

    ReplyDelete