Sunday, September 20, 2020

Keeping Going

My recent health issues have had the residual effect of not being able to concentrate on one thing for long before the next shiny object catches my attention. For most people, this would be a real problem, but for a writer, that means I can float from one project to the next without remorse. 



At the risk of sounding like a politician, I am enjoying this phase of my recovery. I had been kicking around an idea for a big book that incorporates the lives of many generations of a family. The idea itself was a bit overpowering, but if I only work on it for fifteen minutes at a time, it doesn't seem so enormous. Combined with my freelance work, and promoting my Revolutionary Women books, I'm finding this new approach to working refreshing. We'll see how long it lasts. 

Here's a sneak peek at the cover for my next book in the Revolutionary Women series. I really enjoyed writing Libby's story. Hope you enjoy it too. 



No comments:

Post a Comment