Monday, September 16, 2013

TRR's Blog Hop--Day 4--Ashlyn MacNamera

I just discovered Ashlyn MacNamera. I think, no I know, my interest was piqued by the cover of her latest release, A Most Devilish Rogue, which just released last month. As a contributor to USA Today's Happy Ever After column, it's my job to browse assorted publishing websites looking for new books to feature, and I've been staring at this luscious backside for months now. You can see my obsession, can't' you?

But I started my journey with Ashlyn based on her February release of A Most Scandalous Proposal. I'm only about 1/4 of the way through it, but I find myself thinking about the book when I'm away from it. If I pick up another book to read in between visits, I find myself wondering what is happening with Julia and Sophie and Benedict and the horses. So I put my other books away and head back to Ashlyn. As an author, the best compliment we can hear is that the characters resonated with the reader. They became friends with the characters and actually began to care for them. High praise indeed. Check out Ashlyn. You won't be disappointed.

If you sign up to receive my newsletter, I'll award one winner with a free e-copy of my book.

1 comment:

  1. LOL I've been staring at that backside for ages myself! And was really glad to have gotten to read it too.

    ReplyDelete